What is a big hoop earring?
What is a big hoop earring? first things first—big hoop earrings are not just big hoops.
They are a different shape and style altogether.
A big hoop earring is a long, thin earring, with an enlarged hoop or ring at one end.
They are worn primarily by people who are in the fashion industry, and their popularity has been growing in recent years.
A “big hoop earring” is a type of earring in which the hoops are larger than a normal hoop.
They were popular among women in the 1950s and 1960s.
Big hoop earrings were also used by hippies and by some punk rockers.
Big hoop earring feature
- As a mystery box: when you open it, you will find more creativity and surprise feeling.
- As a special gift: very suitable for the earring enthusiast.
- Starting from as low as 10 pair earrings:$29.95, the average price is $2.99/1 pair.
- Save money: the actual value of each box reaches $88.
- Big hoop earring set update monthly: you never get the same one.
Big hoop earring reasonable price
- 5 pair earrings:$19.95, the average price is $5.19/1 pair
- 10 pair earrings:$29.95, the average price is $2.99/1 pair
- 15 pair earrings:$39.95, the average price is $2.66/1 pair
Big hoop earring product preview
Big hoop earrings are a style of pierced earrings that often feature decorative hoops.
They are extremely common and are worn by women all over the world, especially when attending a festival or other form of celebration.
The design is fairly simple; a large hoop is suspended from the back of the earlobe and a single earring is threaded through the front of the hoop.
Earrings made in this style are very lightweight and easy to wear.