What is a hoop and stud earring set?
The hoop earrings are designed to be worn with the studs on the back of the ears.
Earring hoops can be made out of a variety of materials including gold, silver, and other metals.
The hoops are typically attached to the earrings by means of a hook and bar, or by using clasps.
Stud earrings are similar to hoops, but with a more ornamental design that includes a small spike.
These earrings are commonly found in metal, cystal.pearl, or gemstone form.
They’re often used as a fashion accessory to draw attention to the wearer’s ears.
Hoop and stud earring set feature
- As a mystery box: when you open it, you will find more creativity and surprise feeling.
- As a special gift: very suitable for the earring enthusiast.
- Starts from as low as 15 pair earrings:$39.95, the average price is $2.66/1 pair.
- Save money: the actual value of each box reaches $88.
- Hoop and stud earring set update monthly: you never get the same one.
Hoop and stud earring set reasonable price
- 5 pair earrings:$19.95, the average price is $5.19/1 pair
- 10 pair earrings:$29.95, the average price is $2.99/1 pair
- 15 pair earrings:$39.95, the average price is $2.66/1 pair
Hoop and stud earring set product preview
A hoop and stud earring set is a great example of a timeless fashion trend, which was popular in the 1920s and 1930s.
The hoop earring is considered by some to be a retro trend; however, it is still worn today.