What are hoop earrings set?
Hoop earrings are one of the most popular styles among women today.
There are many different types of hoops, from the classic circular design to more unique shapes such as triangles, circles, teardrops, and more.
Hoops can be made of sterling silver, gold, platinum, or other materials.
The hoop earring set has been around since the 18th century and is believed to originate from Persia.
But while its origins may be ancient, it is relatively new to the fashion world.
However, this classic style has experienced a resurgence in popularity among women all over the globe.
Some argue that it makes a statement about independence and freedom, while others say that it’s a sign of rebellion.
Either way, the hoop earring set is a timeless, classic style that can be worn today.
Hoop earrings set feature
- As a mystery box: when you open it, you will find more creativity and surprise feeling.
- As a special gift: very suitable for the earring enthusiast.
- Starting from as low as 10 pair earrings:$29.95, the average price is $2.99/1 pair.
- Save money: the actual value of each box reaches $88.
- Silver hoop earring set update monthly: you never get the same one.
Hoop earrings set reasonable price
- 5 pair earrings:$19.95, the average price is $3.99/1 pair
- 10 pair earrings:$29.95, the average price is $2.99/1 pair
- 15 pair earrings:$39.95, the average price is $2.66/1 pair
Hoop earrings set may include
Big hoop earring
Diamond hoop earring
Tragus hoop earring
Conch earring hoop
Jordan hoop earring
Tortoise hoop earring
Double hoop earring
Sterling silver hoop earring set
Hoop earrings set product preview
The hoop earring is one of the most popular jewelry types.
A hoop earring is usually made of a thin piece of metal.
There are many different variations on the hoop, but there are three main categories.
The first category is the solid hoop. this is the simplest type of hoop. it is simply a ring that is either completely circular or is a half-circle that is curved at the top.
The second category is the open-back hoop. an open-back hoop can be closed with a clasp, or it can just be left open.
The third category is the half-hoop. this is similar to an open-back hoop except that it has a half-ring on one side and a half-ring on the other. in this case, the clasp would be attached to the larger half-ring.